ClickMeter Coupons for The Best Link & Conversion Tracking Tool
Do you want to take control of your marketing links and maximize your conversion rates? ClickMeter helps you get the most from your links by monitoring, comparing, and optimizing all your marketing links to improve the conversion rate. With our clickmeter coupons, you can avail of exciting savings on your order.
Working ClickMeter Coupons
How to Apply ClickMeter Coupons?
It isn’t easy to optimize your marketing links, but it is easy to save on your order by applying clickmeter coupons to your purchase.
- Choose a coupon from the various options available on this page.
- Click on Show Code. On the prompt screen you see, select ‘Always allow pop-ups from this website.’ View the complete coupon in a new window.
- The code on the coupon copies to your computer’s clipboard automatically.
- Navigate to ClickMeter’s official website to proceed with your order.
- On the checkout screen, tick the box for ‘Do you have a promotion coupon?’ Paste the copied coupon code in the textbox that appears.
- Press Apply.
T&Cs for Applying ClickMeter Coupons
- The coupons are valid for a limited time.
- You cannot use the coupons in addition to promotions and deals ongoing on the website.
- All clickmeter coupons apply on the official website only.
- Each order allows the use of one coupon. If your coupon does not work, contact ClickMeter’s customer support.
- ClickMeter reserves the right to change or withdraw coupons at any time.
No. The tool is a web-based service. You can start using it within minutes of subscription.
ClickMeter does not charge any signup fee or cancellation fee. You can use ClickMeter as per your requirements. If you wish to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel, just choose the option on your Account or send an email to email@example.com.
All clickmeter coupons are updated regularly and lead to multiple offers. Some can be sitewide, while some can be on specific plans.
Yes, but it depends on the plan. If the plan you choose permits, you can use one or more top-level domains or subdomains as your short tracking links.
When your click usage is nearing its limit, you will receive alerts via email. You can upgrade to gain access to your account. Failing to upgrade in time can restrict access to some features in your control panel, even though your links will continue to be redirected.
ClickMeter accepts payments via credit cards such as MasterCard, American Express, and Visa. You can use our clickmeter coupons while doing credit card transactions.
If you have any questions, you can look for the answers at the dedicated support center. If the answer to your question isn’t available, you can send your queries by email.
ClickMeter was founded in 2012. Initially, it was a web tool addressing the needs of the agency itself by counting and tracking web-marketing actions performed for their customers. Today, ClickMeter has a portfolio of tools within a single virtual platform that makes it easier for users to observe, evaluate, and optimize all their links in one place.
After you sign up for the tool, you can create a tracking link, use it in your ads, and watch real-time reports. The platform is suitable for agencies, affiliates, advertisers, and publishers. You can target visitors where they give the best conversion rates and track metrics like views, clicks, and conversions. Moreover, you can monitor click fraud, broken links, latency, and blacklists. You can also share the link with coworkers, clients, and partners.
Comments are closed.