Do you run WordPress websites? ManageWP allows you to maintain and monitor your websites from one dashboard. Using the tool, you can automate your workflow and save time. Moreover, you can monitor your websites with Uptime Monitor, SEO, and Google Analytics. Use our managewp coupon codes to make website management more economical.
Working ManageWP Coupon Codes
How to Apply ManageWP Coupon Codes?
The use of managewp coupon codes is simple with the steps shared in the process below:
- Browse through the different coupon codes, and choose one suitable for your purchase.
- Click on Show Code for the chosen coupon. You will be redirected to ManageWP’s official website. Make sure the pop-up blocker on your browser is disabled.
- Enter all the required details to activate your account on ManageWP, and proceed to the billing page.
- The deal will be activated, and you will see the discounted amount in the final bill.
- Provide all the payment information to complete the purchase.
T&Cs to Apply ManageWP Coupon Codes
- All managewp coupon codes are valid for a limited period.
- You cannot use the coupon codes with other offers without the merchant’s consent.
- The coupon codes can be activated only on the ManageWP website.
- You can redeem one coupon code for every order. If you wish to redeem more than one coupon code, place separate orders.
- The coupon codes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- You cannot convert the coupon codes into cash.
ManageWP allows you to start with a free account to try the different features of the service. When you decide to go premium, you add your payment card, apply our managewp coupon codes and turn on or off premium add-ons. At the end of the month, you receive a bill as per your usage.
Navigate to the account name at the top right and click on Billing. Here, you will see a breakdown of your premium add-on usage so far, along with an estimate of what you’ll need to pay if you don’t make any alterations until the end of the month.
ManageWP charges $1 when you add your card details. This is a method of verification for the merchant to know that your card is genuine and secure. Your $1 is refunded within 48 hours.
Unfortunately, no. ManageWP does not support any other methods of payment like wire transfers and PayPal. Our managewp coupon codes are applicable on all accepted payment methods.
ManageWP Bundles allow you to save money if you own more than 25 websites. They eliminate the need to pay for every site. Instead, you can reserve a bundle that allows you to include a premium add-on for up to 100 websites at a fixed price.
Yes. The prices mentioned on ManageWP’s website are the charges for their services. You will have to pay additional taxes based on your location.
ManageWP is the ultimate WordPress Dashboard. It allows you to manage multiple WordPress websites with powerful features like 1-click update, cloud backups, client reports, SEO ranking, Google Analytics, and more.
With ManageWP, you no longer need login spreadsheets, bookmarks, and password managers. After you have added your website to the dashboard, you can access all of them from one place with a simple click. The discounted ManageWP pricing plans with our coupon codes offer you to create your own mix of free and premium add-ons for the website.