Get to know your cat, inside and out. Basepaws uses state-of-the-art sequencing machines to read your cat’s DNA sample and compile the results into a comprehensive report sharing valuable information about your cat’s unique genetic profile. Grab our basepaws discount codes to enjoy exciting savings on your order of the testing kit.
Working Basepaws Discount Codes
How to Apply Basepaws Discount Codes?
If you want to save on your purchase of Basepaws testing kits, here’s what you need to do:
- Choose an appropriate option from the basepaws discount codes listed on this page.
- Click on Show Code to view the complete code on a new screen. Keep the pop-up blocker of your browser disabled.
- You can copy the code on a WordPad. Alternatively, it automatically copies to your computer’s clipboard.
- Return to Basepaws’ official website. Add the products you wish to buy to your cart.
- As you proceed to checkout, you will see a textbox for a Gift card or discount code.
- Paste the copied discount code in the textbox and press Apply.
T&Cs for Applying Basepaws Discount Codes
- All basepaws discount codes have an expiry date.
- You can use a single discount code for every order. To use more than one discount code, you need to place more orders.
- You cannot club a discount code with a gift card.
- To redeem the discount code, place an order on the official website of Basepaws.
- Basepaws can modify or terminate the discount codes without prior intimation.
- You cannot use the discount codes with other promotions and offers. If you have any queries, please reach out to the brand’s customer service team.
1. Why do I need to get my cat’s DNA sequenced?
Your cat’s DNA test can help you know more about the health markers that affect your cat’s life. You receive reports on mutation carrier status and your cat’s predisposition to different diseases. Moreover, you discover what breeds and breed groups are part of your cat’s life.
2. Are basepaws discount codes valid?
Yes. All the discount codes are collected and updated after consulting the official merchant.
2. How is Basepaws different from other genetic tests?
Generic tests screen only what is already known. Once the screening is complete, they discard the sample. Consequently, they require a new DNA sample when new genes and traits are discovered. Basepaws, on the other hand, sequences a cat’s DNA, including areas in which there is no information available. They focus on the unknown sections to increase the depth of knowledge and improve the health of cats.
3. I didn’t register. How can I see my cat’s report now?
If you forgot to register, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, kitty’s name, and order number. Using this information, the team at Basepaws can locate your kit registration ID. Samples are processed only after they are registered.
4. Is there a discount for buying more than one test?
Yes. On the shop page, Basepaws sells packs of up to 3 kits at discounted prices. You can also use our basepaws discount codes to avail exciting discounts on your order.
5. What are the accepted methods of payment?
On Basepaws, you can either choose to express checkout by paying via GPay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Shop Pay, or enter all your details and pay with your favorite credit cards. Basepaws discount codes are applicable to all the accepted payment methods.
Basepaws is a leader in feline genetics. With the increasing genomic database, they focus on grasping new information about the health, breeds, and traits of cats. Their mission is to improve cat lives around the world by understanding how every cat is unique genetically. The company has a team of dedicated veterinarians, geneticists, and visionaries working to help pets live the longest, happiest, and healthiest lives possible.
Basepaws provides kits for Dental Health Test, Breed + Health DNA Test, and Whole Genome Sequencing. Customers can use this kit to collect their cat’s sample at home and send it to the lab. The test is non-invasive, and you just need to take a small saliva sample.
Learn more about Basepaws by clicking here.