Best Bitcoin Wallets to Keep All Your Cryptocurrency Safe
Are you a cryptocurrency investor? Then, you need to know about the best bitcoin wallets available to store them. A cryptocurrency wallet can help you store, receive and send virtual money, easily. The demand and popularity of Bitcoins is growing every day. And as the market rises, the need to store bitcoin gets stronger.
Do you want to know where to find a bitcoin wallet? We’ve found a few good ones for you. I am listing down some of the best bitcoin wallets for you. But before that, let’s learn what Bitcoin Wallets are. Let’s begin.
What are Bitcoin Wallets?
In simpler words, bitcoin wallets are a place to store your digital currency.
A Bitcoin wallet could be anything. It can be a desktop, a mobile, a web app, or even a piece of hardware. Without a wallet, no one can send, store, or receive digital coins. A digital wallet stores Bitcoins like a physical wallet stores your cash. There are many ways to store Bitcoins in wallets such as cold storage method, hardware wallet, desktop wallet, and many more. To know more, check out our guide on how to store bitcoin.
The wallets are software where you can store Bitcoins. We all know that Bitcoins don’t exist in any shape or form (physically). Therefore, they can’t be stored just anywhere. A private key, which comes with a wallet, helps you lock and unlock your account. Besides, the wallets allow transactions by giving ownership of the balance to the user.
Top Best Bitcoin Wallets
Trezor is the most recommended wallet. It is an original and best cryptocurrency wallet. It enables you to safely store, send and receive a massive range of cryptocurrencies.
One fact about the Trezor wallet which impressed me the most is that it supports bitcoin cash. As a result, it can store lots of different cryptocurrencies. Being the Safest bitcoin wallets, it includes multi-factor authentication. Also, it supports over 1,000 digital coins.
If you have a portfolio that has a variety of cryptos, Trezor is an excellent option for you.
Here’s what I like about Trezor bitcoin wallet:
- Trezor offers top-notch security as audited by security researchers
- It holds a vast number of cryptocurrencies
- It offers firmware updates constantly
- Trezor has the best customer support
- Trezor is easy to use and takes just 10 minutes to install
- It offers super-secure offline storage
- You can store all coins, keys, and passwords all in one place
If you are planning to use Trezor to store your Bitcoins, feel free to check out our detailed guide on How to set up Trezor wallet. Additionally, get exciting discount to buy Trezor wallet with our latest trezor promo codes.
Coinbase is the largest U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange. It is trading more than 30 cryptocurrencies. Apart from being an exchange, it also has its own software wallet. It offers attractive security features and is highly volatile. Coinbase is one of the oldest bitcoin wallets. It is best for cryptocurrency traders & traders who want to exchange cryptocurrencies.
The interface is quick and user-friendly. However, it can be challenging to track costs unless you use Coinbase Pro.
Here’s what I like about Coinbase bitcoin wallet:
- Coinbase supports more than 30 cryptocurrencies. It stores a vast majority of the digital assets
- It can store funds in a vault for added security
- You can schedule buys daily, weekly, or monthly
- The Coinbase app is available on Android or iOS
- Coinbase provides you insurance for your bitcoins
- It has very strong security and high liquidity
Ledger Nano S from the Ledger brand is one of the most popular and preferred crypto Bitcoin gold wallets. Being the most durable hardware cryptocurrency wallet, it allows you safe storage. Besides, it even allows you to receive & send lots of different cryptocurrencies too.
By using Ledger Live software, you can track your balance and receive and send currencies. The wallet that supports bitcoin cash also keeps over 1,500 digital tokens and coins. So, the wallet is not just limited to Bitcoin. More importantly, it also supports coin staking so you can earn rewards based on balance.
Ledger is the most durable and Safest bitcoin wallets. If a hacker wishes to steal the currency from your Ledger wallet, they can only steal the device. It means they will still need your secret pin.
Here’s what I like about Ledger bitcoin wallet:
- It is super durable and secure
- Ledger supports more than 1500 coins
- It has a convenient user interface
- Ledger Live is intuitive and open source
- Ledger has Bluetooth connectivity options
SoFi is ideal for beginner and young investors and offers them a great user experience. I must say, this is an excellent option for buying and selling. However, not at all great for transfers, both from or to other wallets. Also, it does help users who want to invest and gain exposure to cryptocurrencies. There are chances, advanced users find the platform & trading system limiting. Overall, it’s an excellent pick for someone totally new to Bitcoin.
Here’s what I like about SoFi bitcoin wallet:
- You can manage a huge range of low-cost investments
- SoFi is easy to get started with and you can manage all investments with one account
- SoFi offers many additional free finance tools and access to certified financial planners
- It offers automatic rebalancing and excellent customer support
Robinhood began its business as a free stock trading platform. But, now it has expanded to include Bitcoin. I prefer this option is because it is both a wallet and an exchange like Coinbase. So you can store and buy/sell currency, all in one place.
It is a mobile-first, as well as the Best cryptocurrency wallet, which is entirely free to use. Moreover, using this Top bitcoin wallet, you can buy, sell Bitcoin & 6 more.
Here’s what I like about Robinhood bitcoin wallet:
- Robinhood takes no transaction cost
- It is quick and easy to get started
- It has trader-friendly charts that helps to trade in real-time
- Robinhood allows you to build a balanced portfolio
- You can invest any amount
Mycelium, the Best bitcoin wallet company, is a popular crypto wallet for Android & iOS. It helps you in receiving and sending Bitcoin. It’s free to install, get started & also provides Hierarchical Deterministic wallet security.
In addition, Mycelium is one of the top hundred bitcoin wallets. It has been an early player among all crypto wallets– and also a leading one.
Here’s what I like about Mycelium bitcoin wallet:
- Firstly, it is free and easy to operate
- Secondly, Mycelium offers very high security, including offline (cold) storage
- You can make payments, transfers, and exchange cryptocurrencies
- You can set custom transaction fees
- Mycelium enables you to use hardware wallets
- The wallet offers secure authentication
Exodus, supports multi-coin exchanges. Ye, it supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, and Dogecoin. Above all, the Bitcoin gold wallet allows you to manage your keys & shows your investment in an easy way. It is totally customizable. This digital Multiple bitcoin wallets give you a private key to access your bitcoins. And, it’s attractive user interface puts many investor-focused tools in your hand. Besides the wallet also offers access to useful security tools to keep your assets safe.
Here’s what I like about Exodus bitcoin wallet:
- Exodus is a desktop-first app and supports over 125 assets
- It supports a wide variety of cryptocurrencies
- It has a built-in exchange
- Exodus offers advanced security
- It keeps tracks of market movements on the go
- You can integrate it easily with Trezor
- It allows digital currency transaction with your mobile, desktop, and hardware wallets
Nominex wallet is one of the top hundred bitcoin wallets. It allows you to store, send and easily exchange near about 58 cryptocurrency pairs. Plus, provides an advanced system to secure all information. It also offers the best bitcoin exchange with the highest reliability and 99.99% uptime.
Above all, Nominex says that there is no need of any KYC as they have enabled MasterCard and VISA. Moreover, they have a “military-grade security.”
Here’s what I like about Nominex bitcoin wallet:
- Nominex offers military-grade fund protection
- It has a Crypto exchange infrastructure
- It provides a Built-in crypto trading educational course with over 150 minutes of knowledge
- You can enjoy regular trading tournaments
- It has a demo crypto trading mode
- Nominex offers instant deposits & withdrawals
- You can buy bitcoin with no verification (No KYC)
- 24/7 live chat is available as customer support
If you want to buy & sell bitcoin with 300+ payment methods, use Paxful. It a popular peer-to-peer marketplace, easy to use on all devices for both novice and veterans.
In just a few clicks, one can manage the funds efficiently and top up directly via Paxful. Similarly, one can also receive or send Bitcoin.
Besides all, if you choose Paxful, you’ll never have to pick between security and convenience. Its best-in-class security features make it one of the most trusted best bitcoin wallets available.
Here’s what I like about Paxful bitcoin wallet:
- Firstly, it allows you to withdraw directly from your bank account
- Secondly, this Bitcoin wallet accepts PayPal
- Paxful provides top-notch safety of your money
- It helps to trade-in your hundreds of digital currencies
- It spends and also sells bitcoin with bank transfers
Atomic Wallet helps you to manage bitcoin, Litecoin, and over 300 coins and tokens. Moreover, what impresses me the most is that the wallet allows instant exchange with cashback. In all, it is a great wallet to pick.
Here’s what I like about Atomic Wallet.
- The wallet allows you to exchange, manage, stack, and buy all your favorite assets
- Atomic Wallet is one secure interface
- It enables you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, & other top cryptocurrencies
- The Wallet provides efficient and quick responses via live email or chat
- It offers 24/7 live customer support
Get the Best Bitcoin Wallets for Your Cryptocurrency
Overall, Bitcoin wallets are a must-have for digital currency users. In this article, we looked at over ten best bitcoin wallets based on their ease of use, security, and features helpful for smooth crypto transactions and storage.
If you are still confused, you can pick Trezor wallet. It’s highly recommended as it offers you to safely store and transact a vast array of cryptocurrencies.
Paxful is another wallet we recommend. Here, you won’t need to pick between security and convenience as it carries the best-in-class security features.
Trezor is the Safest bitcoin wallet due to its multi-factor authentication.
Coinbase was the first major bitcoin exchange in the UK. It is still one of the largest online platforms for digital currency in the UK.
Trezor is the easiest wallet for buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies.
Yes, a mobile bitcoin wallet is both a secure as well as a convenient solution. Go for it if you perform regular payments, quick swaps, and daily transactions.
It is no secret that your money on any online exchange is never 100% safe. Coinbase is one of the safest web wallets that stores almost 99% of your assets offline. When offline, no one can hack them.
Comments are closed.