Are you a hobby or professional photographer? Do boring watermarks and plain logos tire you? Photologo is what you are looking for. Check out our photologo coupon codes to take your photos to another level. You are one step away from an awesome portfolio.
Working Photologo Coupon Codes
How To Apply Photologo Coupon Codes?
- Coupon code: Choose a coupon code as per your requirement.
- Copy Code: Click on the code to copy it.
- Photologo Website: Design your logo through the “Order my Logo”. The last step will be the checkout page.
- Code: Click on the coupon code link and paste the code in the appearing text box.
- Apply code: Click on Apply to save the discount.
Your Photologo unique signature is on its way at a great price.
T&Cs For Photologo Coupon Codes
- Photologo provides the products on an “as is” basis. The company does not take responsibility for any claims of warranty or damage or loss of business due to the usage of their products.
- Users own the copyrights for the logo designed for their company. Photologo has the right to use them for marketing purposes.
- Your logo can bear resemblance to any other user’s logo because of similar design and format frameworks. Photologo does not take any responsibility for any trademark-related disputes.
Photologo gives you unique handcrafted logos for your photos that take a lot of time and effort. Hence, the company does not have a refund policy. They offer to edit the logo to an extent if you don’t like it.
When you purchase the Photologo product, you can choose a delivery time frame. It can range from 24 hours to 7 days as per your convenience.
The company handcrafts the logos based on the inputs and feedback you provided. The company offers a one-time free revision to lettering styles. If you want a major revision that is not present in the standard list, you have to pay an additional fee of $15 per revision.
Photologo works on an upfront payment model. The company starts the design work after receiving your payment only.
A basic Photologo package with a 7-day delivery will cost around $38.99 while the 3-day and 24-hr delivery packages cost $44.99 and $49.99 respectively. You can get the source .ai file for an additional $19.99. If you want your logo to be designed by their head designer, you have to pay an upgrade fee of $24.99.
Photologo provides both the mobile and desktop version with their designs. You can add them on your photos using tools like Photopolish. The tutorial is available on their website.
Creating a unique identity is very important for every artist. Photographers too have been feeling the need off-late. A lot of times, they are forced to use poorly designed watermarks, signatures, or simple logos. This impacts the quality of the photos.
Photologo has an expert design team working to handcraft every logo. With their design-based approach and pocket-friendly rates, Photologo has become a favorite among photographers. Their designs are a must-have in every portfolio. They can elevate the photos to a great extent. A properly designed logo helps them avoid piracy, exhibit class and stand out from the rest of the group.
Use our photologo coupon codes for an envy-inducing portfolio at a great price.