In this article, I’ll tell you how to install and update shopify booster theme, why you should pick this one for your business and a coupon code link to avail up to a 15% discount on your purchase.
Going online with your products is the best way to make sure that you reach your target audience and convert them into your customers. In order to do so, you will need the help of two things: an e-commerce platform and a user-friendly theme to showcase your products in an easy and pleasant way.
Since you are on this page, it means that you have already made your decision to pick Shopify, a highly acclaimed and trustworthy platform, as your e-commerce platform of choice and are now looking for appropriate themes that put your products upfront and provide a simple purchasing experience. Well, you can’t go wrong with the Shopify Booster theme. But, before we go any further, here’s a quick rundown on why you need a premium and high-quality theme.
Importance of A Good Theme
There are more than one hundred Shopify themes that you can use without paying a single dime. But going for the paid ones is always a good option if you are serious about increasing your business. Now, there are a lot of factors that make the theme superior. Here are the top three:
- The user interface: Having a good and high-quality theme makes sure that your website is easy to use and navigate, and the visitors don’t face any kind of trouble while browsing your website. After all, if they can’t browse around your website looking for products, there’s no way you can convert them into customers.
- Optimization: Another factor that makes a theme good is how well it is optimized. When I say optimization, I mean for everything – search engines, users, and multiple devices. If a theme isn’t optimized for the search engines, people will have a really hard time finding your products on the internet. And, if your website doesn’t support responsive design i.e. it looks good and functions well on both desktop and smartphone, you will lose out on a huge chunk of potential customers.
- Conversion Optimization: The last factor and I believe, which is a big one for any shopping website is called conversion optimizations. A theme that’s aimed towards increasing your sales should have top-notch conversion optimization. For example, your users should easily be able to add products to their cart. To put it differently, the “Add to cart” button should be visible, functional, and easily accessible. Also, the overall checkout process should be breezy.
The Shopify Booster Theme checks all the boxes when it comes to the user interface, optimization, responsiveness, and conversion. And, that’s not it. The theme offers a lot more.
The Booster Theme: A Quick Look
The guys behind Booste Theme understand how people make purchases online as well as all the techniques that can increase your sales. After all, they themselves have been Shopify users in the past. They know what works and what doesn’t. That is why they have built-in all the necessary plugins so that you don’t waste your time to find them one by one. The theme offers all the basic features that you will need to set up your shop. Some of the noteworthy features include:
Booster Theme: The Best Converting Shopify Theme
- Notification popups: Tells the user who’s buying what.
- Cross-sell: Shows the user products related to their purchase.
- Countdown timer: Shows a pre-fixed timer before the sale ends.
- Visitor count: Shows the number of people who have previously watched or are currently watching the product that’s being viewed by the user.
- Direct checkout: It bypasses the cart and reduces the steps required for checkout.
- Currency converter: The option to change currency depending on the region.
- Free plus shipping: Under certain situations, it set the product price as zero and just charges the shipping fee.
- Email collection popup: Shows a popup to submit an email address in order to get a discount.
- Exit discount: Shows a discount popup if the user is exiting the website without making any purchase.
Booster Theme Pricing
The Shopify Booster Theme comes with three price options and below-mentioned features:
|1. Native English support 7/7|
|1. $179: One license||2. Theme updater app|
|2. $297: Two licenses||3. Booster Theme security|
|3. $497: Five licenses||4. Unlimited access to the Booster help center|
|5. Integrated Marketing tools|
If you would like to save some money on the purchase, I’ve got a few discount codes that can sweeten the deal for you. By using these booster theme coupon codes, you can save up to 15% on the final price.
How to Install And Update Shopify Booster Theme?
Let me explain how to install and update shopify boost theme for your website. First, we will look into how to install the theme and then how to install the theme.
Let’s get started!
How to Install The Theme?
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to download the theme and install it on your Shopify store:
- Go to the official Booster Theme website and click the medium-purple button that says, “GET BOOSTER NOW”. This will take you to a new page where you can choose from one of the three paid packages.
- Next, select the package that suits you the most. Each package offers different functionalities. The more you pay, the more features you get. The cheapest package offers all the necessary features along with a single license which would be suitable for someone who’s planning on opening just a single shop.
- Fill the form and billing information. Make sure to enter all the necessary personal information, like E-mail address, correctly as that’s where you will get the download link for the theme.
- Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with the download link. Download the ZIP file on your desktop. Then, log into your dashboard on Shopify and click the “Upload theme” option.
- Select the recently downloaded ZIP file to upload it. It will now be visible under “Saved theme”. Click on it to apply.
How to Update The Theme?
You will receive a notification whenever an update is available. From thereon you can follow these steps:
- Open the Booster theme Central App. You get access to this app once the payment is complete. It is used to apply future updates on your theme.
- Enter your shops URL to check if you are eligible for an update. The theme is eligible for updates for one year from the date of purchase. After that, you will have to buy the license once again.
- Next, scroll down to the Theme updater section and click the update button. The app will install, apply and update the theme with the latest features and bug fix patches. You’ll get a notification once the update is finished.
Finally, now you know how to install and update shopify booster theme!
The Shopify Booster Theme is designed to create a sense of urgency among the visitors in order to convert them into customers. Sure, the price seems a bit high but you have to think of it as an investment. With all the plugins you get along with the experience and the expertise of the developers, this is a total steal. If you wish to increase your conversion rate and up your dropshipping game, then this theme is for you.