Best Video Editing Software (Create The Best Videos in Minutes)
No matter what your company sells, doing video marketing will always help you. The audience is consuming video content more than any other format. Get a concept, grab a good video editing tool and create a video story. To know about the best video editing software, follow this guide.
We have also created a guide on the best animation software that can help you create animated videos in a few minutes.
Scaling Video Content
Do you know the popularity of video streaming platforms such as YouTube has increased by 50%.
On YouTube, users upload more than 500 hours of new video content every minute. That means, about 720,000 hours of new content every day. According to a report, there are 2 billion YouTube users globally and 79 percent of users have their accounts.
Be it Facebook, Snapchat, or YouTube, video content creation and marketing will get you good leads and customers.
Last year, around 92% of marketers stated that video is a major part of their marketing strategy. Interestingly, the count was only 78% in 2015. It means the significance of video is rising every day. Many studies have shown that 54% of customers want to see more video content from a business they support.
Thinking about the use of the best video editing software?
Well, you can use it to create appealing product videos, and add videos to your podcasts. If you want to learn how to start a podcast on WordPress website, we have made 9 easy steps for you to create your first podcast.
Moreover, you can make company introductions and do brand awareness. Because videos are easy to consume. It can attract the intended audience instantly, which further results in conversions.
Let’s discuss the importance and benefits of video editing software.
And, I have already done the research on finding the best tool. Yes, I will save you from the hassle of searching the best one. Let’s begin!
Importance of Video Editing Software
A video editing software allows working remotely and boosts productivity, befits the spectrum of a small business perfectly. Besides, it also facilitates the option of modifying the videos and making them highly appealing.
1. Simplifies the Process: The idea of video marketing seems daunting, considering how much time and efforts go into making a video. At this point, video editing software helps the most. It may not reduce the time of creating but surely simplify the process, thus saving a handful of both time and effort.
2. Affordable: A decent video editing software can come at low cost. Not saying the tool is cheaper. But if we compare it with the costs of hiring professional video editors, it is more affordable to catch on. No doubt a large-scale firm can hire professional editors whose charges are way-higher. But it is something unattainable for a small-scale venture, due to the sheer expenses. And, there comes the role of video editing software.
3. Boosts Productivity: Premium video editing software can boost your productivity in various folds. One of them is content repurposing. It enables you to use the video for promotion on different platforms. Plus you can also convert the video content like a blog, infographic, podcast, faq, etc. to use it in many ways and get the most out of it!
4. Eye-Catching Videos: A video can enforce the visitor to browse through, enhancing your odds of obtaining a lead.
Best Video Editing Software
Viddyoze is the world’s most powerful video animation platform known for making appealing, eye-catchy videos in just three clicks. It is extremely easy to use, and the templates are fresh and exciting to boot. Specifically, the feature I love most about the tool is it can also create GIFs with every animation.
Big companies such as Sony, Coca Cola, and Vodafone have used Viddyoze.
Check out our quick and detailed guide on how to create videos with Viddyoze and create one for your business.
Powerful Viddyoze Features
- It creates the most streamlined workflow
- Viddyoze has template customization options with multi-font support
- It creates videos in MP4 format and video animations in multi-formats
- Viddyoze has an active and dedicated customer services
- It has an attractive commercial license with unlimited usage rights
- The Personal plan comes at $97
- The Commercial plan comes at $127
You can grab easy discounts on Viddyoze subscription by applying our viddyoze coupon codes.
If you are looking for a professional video maker, then Animaker is one of the best choices. It is an exclusive platform for beginners, non-designers & professionals to create animation and live-action videos. I love the fact that it has a free animated video-making app. It offers numerous features and access to a vast library. This makes creating explainer videos easy as pie.
Companies like Amazon, Philips, & Sony use Animaker. Like them, you can create professional 4k quality videos (animated or live) for Marketing, onboarding, and Branding. To know more about Animaker, check out our in-depth Animaker review.
Top Animaker Features
- Animaker has the simplest drag and drop functions
- It has a powerful animation character builder
- It has over 100 million stock videos and photos and 1000+ Templates
- Animaker has the world’s largest video asset library with 4K quality
- The Basic plan will cost $10 per month and $120 if billed annually
- The Starter plan will cost $19 per month and $228 if billed annually
- The Pro plan will cost $39 per month and $468 if billed annually
- The Enterprise plan comes with a custom pricing model
You can grab easy discounts on Animaker subscription by applying our animaker promo codes.
Another platform you will instantly like is Klippyo. It is cloud software. It enables the users to craft the highest quality videos with its new and compelling features.
I feel quite satisfied while using this product as it works like no other software. With just a few clicks, all work gets complete.
The tool has a user-friendly interface, which makes it best for both beginners and experts. The best part is you even don’t need to have video editing skills to operate the software.
Top Klippyo Features
- Klippyo gives a 30-day cash back guarantee
- It has the social sharing options
- The audio tools are high quality
- Klippyo’s brand and text overlay feature is good and supports HD resolution
- The Personal plan comes at $87.00
- The Studio plan comes at $97.00
You can grab easy discounts on Klippyo plans by applying our klippyo discount codes.
I like using Animatron Studio because it is an easy-to-use as well as an influential online animated video maker. The tool enables the creation of striking videos and animations with a simple drag-and-drop.
Basically, if you are craving unlimited creativity for your business, choose Animatron Studio. It easily empowers and customizes visual stories. Animatron Studio offers Lite mode for an even better user experience. It is a simplified version designed for those who are new to animation.
Companies like Be Brilliant, Homesstras, 981 Media have also used Animatron Studio for creating videos.
Top Animatron Studio Features
- Animatron is easy to use and allows bulk uploading
- It has a dedicated customer support
- It allows closed captions with mobile screen support
- Animatron has Loads of Templates and Royalty-free music
- It has good transitions and has animated text
Animatron Studio Pricing
- There is a free plan
- The Creator plan comes at $20
- The Business plan comes at $40
You can grab easy discounts on Animatron plans by applying our animatron coupon codes.
If you never created a video before, Toonly can help you. The tool comprises tons of functionalities, which enables the user to develop mind-blowing animated explainer videos. The primary reason why I prefer Toonly is because of its simple interface and the simplicity with which one can create videos without putting many efforts.
No matter if you have any sort of technical, design, or IT skills or not, the tool enables you to create highly converting videos in minutes. Apart from several step-by-step tutorials, there is also an active and responsive customer support team.
Most importantly, you can check out features at the feature request center. Yes, you can send over your requests or can upvote other Toonies’ requests.
Top Toonly Features
- It has a dedicated customer support
- Toonly offers a 30-day money-back guarantee
- You can animate characters in Toonly with arrow keys
- Toonly has 50 different background scenes and thousands of props
- You also get 100+ royalty-free audio and music tracks
- It’s easy to save and export files in Toonly
- Toonly is a simple video editing tool to learn and use
- Standard pricing plan comes at $39 per month
- Enterprise pricing plan comes at $69 per month
You can grab easy discounts on Toonly plans by applying our toonly coupon codes.
The first software I prefer using the most is WeVideo. It is one convenient, cloud-based video editing and sharing editor. Best fit for businesses, schools, as well as third-party media. The tool has a user-friendly interface that makes advanced video editing simpler. Makes you create great videos with ease; whether you are a seasoned editor or a beginner.
It helps to make videos on any device, including Chromebook, Mac, Windows, and mobile.
Powerful WeVideo Features
- We Video gives 720p video resolution
- It takes zero upload wait time
- Cloud-based flexibility- unlimited storage for your media
- You get great motion titles and screencasting
- You can edit videos with green screen and add music from inbuilt music library
- It has good slow-motion transition features
- You can create multi-track editing and storyboard
- Power plan comes at $4.99 per month, if billed annually
- Unlimited plan comes at $ 7.99 per month, if billed annually
- Business plan comes at $19.99 per month, if billed annually
- Professional plan comes at $ 17.99 per month, if billed annually
OpenShot, an open-source and best free video editing software you can always use. It offers basic video editing features like slicing and trimming. It also offers lots of audio effects and transitions to help you make decent videos.
This free video editor can provide you with unlimited video tracks in the timeline. You can even add many audio and video clips. OpenShot also comprises tile templates and video effects. So when you want to give mind-blowing touches on your video, this free video program can be the best option.
Powerful OpenShot Features
- You can create unlimited tracks/layers
- You can do clip resizing, scaling, and trimming
- It allows cutting video transitions with real-time previews
- You cna create multiple titles with inbuilt templates
- OpenShot can create subtitles with 3D animated titles (and effects)
- It offers advanced timeline (scrolling, drag & drop, zooming, panning, snapping)
OpenShot is a free to use video editing software
One best video editing software for youtube, Lightworks. It has gained a good position on the mark due to its consistent design structure.
The workspace of this mp4 video editing software is customizable. Since the UI is easy and simple, those who use it for video editing never find it too much of a hassle.
Lightworks, free video editing software mp4, is robust all-around. There’s also a free version out there, so novice learners can get to know what they’re getting into.
Powerful Lightworks Features
- There is a good set of tutorial videos available for training
- Powerful features and effects
- The interface is highly customizable
- Multi-track editing is possible with Lightworks
- Simple & intuitive user interface with easy timeline editing & trimming
- It offers low-res proxy workflows for 4K
- Yearly plan comes at $174.99 per year
- Monthly plan comes at $24.99 per month
- Outright plan comes at $437.99 per year
One of the best video editing software, Shotcut is easily available on Mac, Linux, and Windows. (and I also like it most)
There are two of the best video editing software for youtube’s unique features makes it unique. Those are 4K HD resolution support & timeline editing. Of course, there are very few free video editors that offer 4K resolution support. Besides, it does not need you to import your video into the editor. That means, this can be a timesaver if you are dealing with large video files.
Powerful Shotcut Features
- Shotcut has a customizable menu with a range of modifying options and filters
- Mobility of tasks return to any stage of editing
- Automation of all work processes is possible
- Shotcut is easy to Configure on multiple monitors
- It has a Customizable and Intuitive interface
- Shotcut supports many file formats and speed effect for audio/video clips
- It has 360° video filters with lots of effects and filters
Shotcut video editing software is a free.
Another best video editing software I like the most is, Wondershare Filmora. Even after being a video editing software, it comes with templates, filters, audio, and all you ever want in a tool.
You also get plenty of features like motion tracking, split-screen, and more. Motion tracking makes you intuitive object tracking. The Keyframing feature makes you add custom animations between clips. It is also one of the perfect mp4 video editing software.
Powerful Filmora Features
- Filmora has color grading feature
- It can upload videos directly to YouTube
- The tool supports hardware acceleration for mac
- It can export 1GB video file in 5 minute
- Filmora gives a 30-day money back guarantee
- Monthly plan comes at $7.99 per month
- Annual plan comes at $44.99 per year
- Business Annual Plan plan comes at $155.88/user/year
- Lifetime plan comes at $69.99
Another of my favorite tools, HitFilm Pro, is an NLE (non-linear editing system). It puts a heavy focus on the graphical aspect of such free download software. A feature like automatic audio syncing is a highly valued quality of the tool. The best part is we can add multiple plugins, however, they cost a fee.
The program features various video tutorials that are for novice video editors.
Powerful HitFilm Pro Features
- It has good color grading options
- HitFilm allows pro editing, compositing, and titling
- It has a wide variety of video effects and presets
- It supports automatic audio syncing and has impressive 3D graphics
HitFilm Pro Pricing
- HitFilm Pro 15 plan comes at $349
- Pro video bundle plan comes at $583.20
- Pro Suite plan comes at $677.60
Pinnacle Studio 24 Plus
Another video editing software, Pinnacle Studio, helps you with advanced video editing and screen recording. It offers hundreds of creative effects, video masking, overlays, a title editor, 360-degree video editing, color grading, and plenty more.
The best news is that the software supports old video formats like Hi8, VHS, V8, and other cameras. And you can easily convert all such old formats into digital files.
Some advanced features include color correction, color grading, LUTs & filters, and more. The color grading function helps you adjust highlights, colors, shadows, and mid-tones. Color correction helps adjust white balance and correct underexposed scenes.
Powerful Pinnacle Studio 24 Plus Features
- Pinnacle Studio 24 Plus has over 100 MyDVD menu template
- It has 4K video editing support
- You cna edit multi-camera clips (for 6 cameras)
- The tool can do motion tracking with mosaic blur
- You cna edit videos across unlimited tracks
- You can easily clone objects and combines clips
Pinnacle Studio 24 Plus Pricing
- Pinnacle Studio 24 plan comes at $59.95
- Plus Pinnacle Studio 24 plan comes at $79.95
- Ultimate Pinnacle Studio 24 plan comes at $99.95
If there is any most advanced as well as best professional video editing software on the list, then it is DaVinci Resolve. As it has many professional video features, its interfaces remain simple. Alongside video trimming and slicing, you can master the correct color and audio. The app also offers you the option to add 2D and 3D titles to your video.
The rich feature set of DaVinci Resolve, one free video editing software mp4, is the best. If you just want to trim and upload your videos and do more, you can choose it. The tool even gets used for Hollywood movie editing.
Powerful DaVinci Resolve Features
- DaVinci Resolve has advanced trimming feature
- It supports multicam editing
- You can easily remove distractions and noise from the video
- It helps you create fast or slow-motion effects by time remapping to
- DaVinci Resolve has one of the most post-production powerful audio
- It gives you a separate 3D workspace
DaVinci Resolve Pricing
Studio plan costs $299, one-time purchase; or $0 (Free)
Adobe Premiere Pro
One of the best choices an amateur video editor could make is Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Both intuitive and affordable, this best video editing software for beginners has been at the top of the market for more than a couple of years. Now, this is no way going to stop, as it is constantly being supplied with new updates with free downloading.
Moreover, it is the industry-leading video editing software for film, TV as well as the web. Creative tools, integration with other apps help you create footage into polished films and videos. Plus, one can make and edit new projects from any device.
Powerful Adobe Premiere Pro Features
- It is an industry-standard video editing tool
- It gives you a free trial
- The tool library of Adobe Premiere Pro is extensive
- It has an intelligent de-mosaic codec technology
- You can easily optimize your videos for social networks
- It supports an easy integration with Adobe Products
Adobe Premiere Pro Pricing
- Annual plan comes at $20.99 per month, if billed annually
- A monthly plan comes at $31.48 per month, if billed monthly
- Annual plan, prepaid comes at $239.98/year
Blender is the free and best video editing software for mac users. Mostly used for 3-D graphics, it is the best choice you can make. Plus it is popular not only among beginners but also among professional 3D-modelers. Its cross-platform characteristic, availability, open-source code, and functionality, made it more popular.
This best video editing software for gaming works pretty well on Mac, PC, and Linux.
I like this MP4 video editing software because it can also create 3D animations. Meanwhile, it can also take care of the video editing process.
Powerful Blender Features
- Blender has a detailed and intuitive timeline
- The audio mixing feature is great and rendering is super fast
- You can do a live preview with fancy transitions and filters
- Animation and rigging is easily possible in Blender
Blender is a free video editing software.
A new app, Vimeo Create, is apt to create professional-looking social media videos. The best part is, people with no experience in video editing can also use it.
One can use it to customize videos, can use pre-prepared video templates, and many more.
Powerful Vimeo Create Features
- Vimeo has some of the excellent video templates
- It also allows to use lots of stock templates
- Vimeo is easy to use and comes with 30 days of free trial
- With an intuitive interface you can make immersive 360 videos
Vimeo Create Pricing
- Plus plan comes at $7 per month, if billed annually
- Pro plan comes at $20 per month, if billed annually
- Business plan comes at $50 per month, if billed annually
- Premium plan comes at $75 per month, if billed annually
CyberLink PowerDirector, an excellent video editing software and free video editing software mp4. It is software for editors, that delivers top content, without any Hollywood budget.
For all the file standards and formats, there’s 360-degree video editing, with support. There are tutorials to help to get started with this best video editing software for youtube.
Powerful PowerDirector Features
- PowerDirector is affordable and effective tool
- It offers lightning-fast rendering
- The tool has inbuilt customized motion graphic titles
- You can do green screen editing
- You can do intuitive motion tracking
- 19 Ultra plan comes at $99.99
- 19 Ultimate plan comes at $139.99
A cross-platform software for beginners, getting very popular, is VideoPad. What I like the most is, the tool’s interface is easy to get used to. It can be perfectly adjusted to the demands of beginner video editors.
This is a feature-rich, intuitive, and easy to use video editing platform. Novice learners can enjoy easy editing with its drag and drop type timeline, and loads of effects. Most importantly speed adjustment features make customization easier.
Powerful VideoPad Features
- VideoPad has a library of pre-made transitions
- It can export movies in multiple resolutions
- It supports 3D video editing
- VideoPad has over 50 visual effects
- It has a special feature to reduce camera shakes
- It has a huge sound effects library
- The master’s edition plan comes at $69.95 per month
- VideoPad video editor home editor plan comes at $39.95 per month
- The master’s edition quarterly Plan comes at $5.50 per month
Get Best Video Editor
We hope this list of best video editing software was helpful to you. No matter if you’re a beginner, seasoned, or just a tech enthusiast, this guide will help you in making the choice.
Let’s recap. I recommend WeVideo and Adobe Premiere Pro as the best video editing software. You can choose any one after reading its detailed description.
Have a Happy Video Editing!
Adobe Premiere Pro is the preeminent video editing software choice for YouTubers. Both its features and price make it worth buying!
You can choose any between Filmora, CyberLink PowerDirector, or Adobe Premiere pro. All these are the best video editing software for beginners!
OpenShot is the best free video editing software and is perfect for those who want to use top features at a low cost!
No, it’s not free. You can download it for free and do a seven days trial. But there are plans available to pick from.
Yes, Windows 10 has Video Editor. Along with a full-featured set of video creation & editing tools, it tells a story with text, music, etc.
Adobe Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, Blender are the best video editing software for mac.
Lightworks Pro Video Editor is the best video editing software for gaming.
Leave a Reply