ConvertBox is a lead generation tool that helps users create, review, and publish engaging and personalized campaigns to capture leads. It offers a wide range of features and customization options to ensure the success of your blog or website’s monetization potential. With ConvertBox, you can launch personalized offers, lead capture forms, and segmentation surveys to visitors at the right time with the easiest, most powerful on-site engagement platform. Read about the best content marketing tools available on the internet to rule the market. Let’s get started with the ConvertBox review!
It allows you to target website visitors with personalized messages based on your ESP/CRM data, site activity, referring site, and more. You can create multiple-choice surveys to segment, tag, and deliver highly personalized offers specific to visitors’ interests and goals.
ConvertBox makes launching scheduled or evergreen deadline promotions easy with just a few clicks. It also provides detailed analytics and insights for all steps in your message. Check more about ConvertBox here. Let’s get to the ConvertBox review and help you with an informed buying decision.
Explore the comprehensive features of ConvertBox, a platform engineered for strategic website optimization, providing businesses with tools for targeted messaging, intelligent pop-ups, and enhanced user engagement.
Dashboard with Noticeable Insights
ConvertBox provides a clean view in its dashboard for users to extract relevant insights related to form views, form engagements, and lead generation. The dashboard allows you to create groups, forms and provides reports on the existing campaigns. Check out our detailed guide on how to view account stats for your ConvertBox to understand and analyze the data.
The intuitive interface offers a centralized hub where users can effortlessly navigate through key metrics, campaigns, and customization options. From tracking performance analytics to fine-tuning personalized messaging, the dashboard provides a streamlined and professional workspace, empowering users to manage their conversion optimization efforts efficiently.
Form Styles Based on User Behavior
ConvertBox offers two types of forms – Overlay forms, which show as pop-ups on your web pages, and Embedded forms, which you can integrate into webpage content.
Both are super easy to create. The customizable overlay forms can be triggered based on user behavior, such as exit intent, time spent on the page, or specific scrolling points. These forms are ideal for delivering targeted messages, promotions, or capturing email sign-ups.
Embedded forms can be strategically placed within blog posts, articles, or other sections of your website, blending with the existing layout. ConvertBox’s inline forms are designed to capture user attention without disrupting the natural flow of the page, making them an effective choice for those who prefer a more subtle approach to lead generation. You can create multiple steps of your form and show your ConvertBox as per the user’s behavior.
Powerful & Aesthetic Templates
ConvertBox has several templates for sticky notifications, exit-intent pop-ups, slide-in pop-ups, and more on the two types of forms listed above.
The ConvertBox template repository has over 50 forms that can be tailored as per the campaign using a simple drag-and-drop editor. You can change the headlines, images, call to action, and further steps after submission.
ConvertBox employs an intuitive drag-and-drop editor to facilitate comprehensive customization of your forms.
The editor consists of two primary sections. On the left, the main panel displays all available elements for your form. Meanwhile, the right side provides a live preview of your ConvertBox, eliminating the need for trial and error in form design and saving you valuable time.
Here’s a quick overview of the elements within ConvertBox:
- Text: Craft concise opt-in offer descriptions for quick comprehension.
- Button: Emphasize the importance of a visually appealing and clear call-to-action (CTA).
- Video: Incorporate videos for detailed explanations using embedded codes from platforms like YouTube.
- Image: Utilize attention-grabbing images highlighting the benefits of your offer.
- Form: Simplify the opt-in process by embedding fields for name, email, etc.
- Timer: Instill urgency for increased sign-ups, with options for specific deadlines or evergreen timers.
- HTML: Advanced users can embed custom code with the ability to hide it on mobile devices. Learn how to embed ConvertBox on your website pages in our detailed guide.
- Divider: Enhance content readability with visible separators between elements.
- Progress Bar: Encourage completion of multi-step forms with customizable sizes, shapes, colors, and more.
Adding elements is a breeze; drag and drop them into your ConvertBox.
Excluding HTML, each element offers various customization options. For example, creating a custom evergreen timer involves clicking on the added timer element, exploring the options in the left panel, and utilizing the live preview for real-time testing.
ConvertBox’s drag-and-drop builder proves invaluable, especially for bloggers with limited coding knowledge. To change the ConvertBox type, click ‘Change ConvertBox type’ at the bottom of the element panel, noting that transitions between overlay and embedded forms are not reversible.
You can tailor your form’s appearance specifically for mobile devices.
To do this,
- Select ‘Mobile’ from the top bar.
- While in the mobile editing view, your control is limited to adjusting the scaling of the form’s elements. For instance, when modifying the timer element, your choices are confined to three size options: small, medium, and large.
- Similarly, you can adjust the font size and line height using sliders for the text element. Precise adjustments to element sizes are crucial for ensuring a seamless experience for mobile users, an imperative step given the prevalent use of mobile devices for web browsing.
Regarding integrations, the present edition of ConvertBox seamlessly connects with 18 third-party services. To view the complete list, click on your account icon and navigate to ‘Settings.’ Once on the account settings page, access the “Integrations” tab, where you’ll find ConvertBox’s comprehensive lineup of integrations. Check out our detailed guide on how to integrate ConvertBox with other tools.
ConvertBox is offering a lifetime deal for $495 and you can upgrade it to a Pro plan only for an extra $95. This will relax you from the monthly/yearly recurring payment model. With this subscription, you’ll get:
- 100% risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee!
- 250,000 views/month
- Optimization on up to 10 website
- Free platform updates
Check out our exclusive ConvertBox Coupon Code to get this lifetime deal for $495 & upgrade to the Pro plan for an extra $95!
Our Expert Opinion
Why to Choose ConvertBox?
- Targeted Messaging: ConvertBox easily integrates with your ESP/CRM data to collect visitor info such as source or location. It, then, offers you options to craft personalized messages for the visitors. For example, if a user comes from Facebook, ConvertBox detects the source and allows you to create customized pop-ups for newsletter subscriptions. Read our detailed guide on how to set rules for ConvertBox to show to visitors.
- Data Collection: ConvertBox not only collects data from your CRM but also adds to it. It offers a great range of custom form fields and passes the information to CRM via powerful automation. Read our detailed guide on how to use ActiveCampaign site tracking with ContertBox to collect data.
- Conversion-driven Automation: ConvertBox has a range of automation processes to interact with your website visitors and drive them toward conversion. For example, a simple automation can track the user’s first visit and show them an offer through a pop-up. If the user doesn’t convert and visits the second time, convertBox automatically shows a different and more compelling offer and a countdown timer.
- A/B Split Testing: You can easily A/B split testing by creating multiple “call to actions” and assigning them to random users on your website. This will help you understand which form is getting more visibility and conversions. Check out our detailed guide on how to use ConvertBox split testing feature.
- Segmentation: ConvertBox allows you to build step-wise forms and multiple-choice surveys. This helps to know the prospect in-depth and provide offers based on the answers. For example, a gender reveal in a form can provide the prospect attractive offers.
- Ease of Use: ConvertBox is a fully no-code platform with a simple drag-and-drop visual editor. You can customize your ConvertBox to match your website brand and offers.
- Limited Design Templates: ConvertBox doesn’t have large design templates available for users to select from. In many cases, you will have to create your own design. As this tool is intended to be used by experts, this is really not a disadvantage.
- Mobile Design: As per my experience, the mobile design is not so customizable and friendly. It lacks some of the important mobile-specific design editing. This clearly doesn’t mean that the designs are not responsive. In fact, they are totally device-responsive.
- Landing Pages: ConvertBox doesn’t offer landing pages. You can create popups, notification bars, forms, etc. but ConvertBox doesn’t offer any functionality to create a complete landing page.
- Data Reporting: As a seasoned marketer, you want a lot of data to analyze to track the performance of your campaigns. ConvertBox does support data reporting and analysis to an extent. You can not get certain reports like page-by-page reports. On top of that, it doesn’t store any data so you can not export the data. This is a major missing feature.
- Limited Variations: ConvertBox offers only 4 variations of any form. Sometimes, you want to test more scenarios and in that case, you will have to wait for your earlier tests to conclude and then do the other testing.
ConvertBox is a versatile and user-friendly on-site messaging platform that offers a range of powerful features to help businesses optimize their websites, engage with visitors, and convert them into leads and customers. While it has some limitations, such as limited design templates and the lack of landing pages, its powerful features, make it a valuable investment for businesses looking to enhance their online presence and boost conversions.
For businesses or individuals focused on improving lead generation, engagement, and conversion rates, ConvertBox offers a perfect solution. Consider leveraging its strengths in targeted messaging, segmentation, and automation, while supplementing any identified limitations with complementary tools or strategies to achieve your marketing objectives.
How do I access the ConvertBox dashboard?
Log in to your ConvertBox account, and the dashboard can be accessed from the main navigation menu or by clicking on your account icon.
What types of forms can I create with ConvertBox?
ConvertBox offers both inline forms seamlessly integrated into your website content and overlay forms (pop-ups) that appear on top of the page. These forms can be customized to match your branding and engagement strategy.
How many third-party services does ConvertBox integrate with?
As of Jan 2024, ConvertBox integrates with 18 third-party services. You can find the complete list in your account settings in the “Integrations” tab. Also, we have a detailed guide on how to integrate them with ConvertBox.
Can I customize the appearance of my forms for mobile devices?
Yes, ConvertBox allows you to customize the mobile view of your forms. Click on ‘Mobile’ in the top bar during the editing process to control the scaling of form elements for optimal mobile user experience.
What key elements can I add to my ConvertBox forms?
ConvertBox provides various elements, including Text, Buttons, Video, Image, Form, Timer, HTML (for advanced users), Divider, and Progress Bar. Each element serves a specific purpose in crafting engaging and effective forms.
How can I change the type of ConvertBox I’m using?
To change the ConvertBox type, navigate to the element panel and click ‘Change ConvertBox type.’ Keep in mind that transitions between overlay and embedded forms are not reversible.
How do I integrate ConvertBox with my email marketing platform?
ConvertBox supports integration with various email marketing services. To set up the integration, go to the “Integrations” tab in your account settings and follow the provided instructions for your specific email platform. We have a detailed guide on Integrating.
How can I troubleshoot ConvertBox if it’s not working?
Before you contact their support, there are 9 ways you can troubleshoot your ConvertBox. We have a detailed guide on how to troubleshoot ConvertBox and resolve common errors.